POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 17:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Rune
Date: 18 May 2000 14:53:45
Message: <39243c39@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> I don't see why the logos should be compared
> at all. Each should be evaluated for its
> individual merits and for no other reason.
> I hate conformity !

A good logo has certain qualities, and it is in our interest to make those
qualities (or lack thereof) visible to the voter. We should in the
submission formats present the logos in some of the same ways as we expect
them to be presented when they're going to be used for real.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,