POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 16:35:17 EDT (-0400)
  PLC: Submission formats? (Message 34 to 43 of 73)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: Submission formats?
Date: 18 May 2000 14:53:42
Message: <39243c36$1@news.povray.org>
"TonyB" wrote:
> Sounds OK.

What I wrote sounds OK?

OK, thanks! :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

From: Rune
Date: 18 May 2000 14:53:44
Message: <39243c38@news.povray.org>
"Ken" wrote:
> Bill DeWitt wrote:
>
> > See Rune? TonyB thinks -my- suggestions are the best... 8-)
>
> I don't think Rune likes mine however :(

I'm not sure what suggestions of yours you are referring to.

Anyway, it doesn't matter so much what I think. I try to look at what the
majority thinks and make my decisions accordingly. I can only judge from the
they have any opinion at all.

Greetings,

Rune

---