POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Tutorial complete Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:19 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial complete (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: SamuelT
Subject: Isosurface Tutorial complete
Date: 7 May 2000 22:18:33
Message: <39162467.6B3234FA@aol.com>
Hi everybody. Unless I find more to add, my isosurface tutorial is
complete. Two new tutorials were added, as well as a small isosurface
shape library. I updated and fixed some information on the first
tutorial, too. With this and the other guy's tutorial (who did that,
anyway?), people should begin to have a firmer grasp on isosurfaces.

Happy raytracing everybody!

Website: http://members.aol.com/stbenge

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit my isosurface tutorial at http://members.aol.com/stbenge

Post a reply to this message

> Hi everybody. Unless I find more to add, my isosurface tutorial is
> complete. Two new tutorials were added, as well as a small isosurface
> shape library. I updated and fixed some information on the first
> tutorial, too. With this and the other guy's tutorial (who did that,
> anyway?), people should begin to have a firmer grasp on isosurfaces.

Thank you Samuel.

It's great. Good explanations and examples.

Thank You

Luc B