POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Tutorial complete : Isosurface Tutorial complete Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial complete
From: SamuelT
Date: 7 May 2000 22:18:33
Message: <39162467.6B3234FA@aol.com>
Hi everybody. Unless I find more to add, my isosurface tutorial is
complete. Two new tutorials were added, as well as a small isosurface
shape library. I updated and fixed some information on the first
tutorial, too. With this and the other guy's tutorial (who did that,
anyway?), people should begin to have a firmer grasp on isosurfaces.

Happy raytracing everybody!

Website: http://members.aol.com/stbenge

--
Samuel Benge