POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3ds max Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:39:20 EDT (-0400)
  3ds max (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: loonsbury
Subject: 3ds max
Date: 7 May 2000 16:43:55
Message: <3915d58b$1@news.povray.org>
I don't suppose it would be well received if I tried to post messages here
about 3ds max, so does anyone know of any other raytracing newsgroups?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: 3ds max
Date: 7 May 2000 16:51:58
Message: <3915D697.87C99621@pacbell.net>
loonsbury wrote:

> I don't suppose it would be well received if I tried to post messages here
> about 3ds max, so does anyone know of any other raytracing newsgroups?

alt.binaries.3dstudio
comp.graphics.packages.3dstudio

Also check out the Zone. Lance may have other 3D Studio resources listed
there that might be of interest -

http://come.to/the.zone