POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3ds max : Re: 3ds max Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:12:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3ds max
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 May 2000 05:49:43
Message: <8i2dhsgnnuai6m20c0gvo3fl3kksp2qaba@4ax.com>
On Sun, 7 May 2000 16:22:04 -0500, "Ben Lauritzen"
<loo### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

>Is there something I'm doing wrong?  It says it can't find the server for
>any of these.  The pov newsgroup works fine for me, obviously.

You aren't trying to locate them on news.povray.org. are you? This is
a private news server which only stores local, POV-Ray related
newsgroups and shares no messages with Usenet. You'll need a Usenet
server to read the groups mentioned, there are some free ones around
but chances are your ISP has one, too, just ask them for details.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet