POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLOGO Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  POVLOGO (Message 31 to 39 of 39)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Conclusion ?
Date: 5 May 2000 09:41:09
Message: <3912cf75@news.povray.org>
Not as silly as an official POV logo not created with POV....

"Patrick Joyal" <pat### [at] cantel-camscom> wrote in message

> Then why don't we use each our own logo? An official logo that can be
> modified by anybody? it's a non sense.

Post a reply to this message

From: Patrick Joyal
Date: 5 May 2000 10:55:12
Message: <3912e0d0$1@news.povray.org>
Microsoft logo could have been drawn on a Mac.
McDonald's arch is not made of hamburgers.
Pepsi logo is not liquid.

do you need any more example? If Pov need a logo, let's draw one,
but we don't even wanna know how it was made, as long as it represent
POV, damn it.