POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Hall of Fame (Message 9 to 18 of 48)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Graham Redway
Subject: Re: Hall of Fame
Date: 1 May 2000 22:41:13
Message: <390E3F75.2F8BDB64@totalise.co.uk>
Close but no cookie, I've never looked or posted in C.G.R.R.
'Deeds'? You make me sound like a terrorist, how did you know? Was it
the balaclava that gave it away? Anyway, its nice to know that my name
has not been forgotten entirely, I haven't forgotten your name and there
are still a few famililar faces (names) such as TonyB, Greg MJ and Bill
DeWitt. No Lance Birch?

G.