POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : For Bob Hughes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  For Bob Hughes (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Alex McMurray
Subject: For Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Mar 2000 14:56:19
Message: <38D1430D.8FAB0946@melbpc.org.au>
Hi Bob.

    Just d/l'd a preview of a film to be released sometime in October,
"Mission To Mars".  A couple of the scenes are reminicent of your
Martian Dust Storms animations that you posted last year, (last century
or last milleniun.  take your pick).
    Do you have a new job that you didn't tell us about, or maybe
someone at the FX studios saw your work.
    IMHO, your animations looked better than the film.

Alex

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.

I think its going to be released here in Spring.

--
Mike

wk: mik### [at] pyxiscom  www.pyxis.com
hm: mwe### [at] sciticom  www.geocities.com/mikepweber