POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 26)
From: Ken
Subject: 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray
Date: 10 Mar 2000 11:36:47
Message: <38C9252D.C14F0AC9@pacbell.net>
Check it out - http://home4.inet.tele.dk/ibras/panorama.htm

From: Mike Weber
Subject: Re: 3D Panoramas and Objects ala POV-Ray
Date: 10 Mar 2000 13:04:36
Message: <38c93934@news.povray.org>
Looks good, but didn't work for me.... :(  using IE5.0

Mike

From: Ken
Date: 10 Mar 2000 13:12:52
Message: <38C93BAD.11F73606@pacbell.net>
Mike Weber wrote:

> Looks good, but didn't work for me.... :(  using IE5.0

It took a very long time for the applets to load using Netscape 4.72
but once they finally appeared they worked as advertized. You may
want to try again. It took maybe 3-5 min. before I was able to see
each one.