POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media and blobs: how? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Media and blobs: how? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Media and blobs: how?
Date: 20 Mar 2000 19:44:13
Message: <38D6C5DD.B40EC8C3@student.kuleuven.ac.be>
When I use media with blobs, I get a black line where the
containerobject intersects with the blob-object.  I need to add media
to my blobby alienfighter, but how?
I suppose this is a bug?

ZK

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Media and blobs: how?
Date: 20 Mar 2000 21:13:44
Message: <38d6dad8@news.povray.org>
'blob' is inherently that way even without media, that is when there is extra
effort in the calculations to make them I guess.  Have you tried it with 'sturm'
added?

Bob

"Zeger Knaepen" <ZEG### [at] studentkuleuvenacbe> wrote in message
| When I use media with blobs, I get a black line where the
| containerobject intersects with the blob-object.  I need to add media
| to my blobby alienfighter, but how?
| I suppose this is a bug?
|
| ZK

Post a reply to this message