POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The C++ rewrite of POV - POV version 4.0 suggestions Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  The C++ rewrite of POV - POV version 4.0 suggestions (Message 20 to 29 of 29)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: The C++ rewrite of POV - POV version 4.0 suggestions
Date: 17 Mar 2000 16:47:25
Message: <oafSOPYfyhk4A++5Sy+NJLjkwYoU@4ax.com>
On 17 Mar 2000 08:55:14 -0500, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
wrote:

>Besides, I don't think you've thought through the consequences of what you're
>asking for here.  Essentially, you're saying you want to take this nice little
>sharing, giving community we have here and balkanize it into language-based
>camps.

Ahem!

:)

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 17 Mar 2000 17:01:26
Message: <38d2ab36@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 23:46:50 +0200, Peter Popov wrote:
>On 17 Mar 2000 08:55:14 -0500, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
>wrote:
>
>>Besides, I don't think you've thought through the consequences of what you're
>>asking for here.  Essentially, you're saying you want to take this nice little
>>sharing, giving community we have here and balkanize it into language-based
>>camps.
>
>Ahem!

I knew I'd get you to bite on that one. :)

From: Peter Popov
Date: 17 Mar 2000 17:21:06
Message: <dq=SOI2iPEhiM1md2CHmi0WCh5hm@4ax.com>
On 17 Mar 2000 17:01:26 -0500, ron### [at] povrayorg (Ron Parker)
wrote:

>>>Besides, I don't think you've thought through the consequences of what you're
>>>asking for here.  Essentially, you're saying you want to take this nice little
>>>sharing, giving community we have here and balkanize it into language-based
>>>camps.
>>
>>Ahem!
>
>I knew I'd get you to bite on that one. :)

It's just that you spelt balkanise wrong. :)

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message