POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multiprocessor versions of POV? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Multiprocessor versions of POV? (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Multiprocessor versions of POV?
Date: 2 Mar 2000 12:37:49
Message: <38bea6ed@news.povray.org>
"mr.art" <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote :

> This sounds too much like
> the end of the world to anyone who likes to be different.

    Ah, not the end of the world, just the end of a particular world that
you prefer. Not to worry, happens to me every day.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Willhalm
Date: 2 Mar 2000 14:24:32
Message: <qqmn1oh5g5r.fsf@schlatt.fmi.uni-konstanz.de>
Nieminen Juha <war### [at] sarakerttunencstutfi> writes:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> : True story - date code on my keyboard is 1984
>
>   What!?! You are not using a Win95-keyboard? Shame on you!
>
>   (My keyboard is about 6 years old)

:-)

My keyboard is 8 years old and I will keep it until they
invent a keyboard with a larger space bar (i.e. without
these silly Windows-keys).

Thomas

--
http://thomas.willhalm.de/ (includes pgp key)