POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multiprocessor versions of POV? : Re: Multiprocessor versions of POV? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multiprocessor versions of POV?
From: mr art
Date: 9 Mar 2000 22:20:41
Message: <38C86A1D.F0E01E0A@gci.net>
I have tried to use Mavis Beacon's typing programs. And they have
helped.
But having large fingers and arthritis and mild carpeltunnel (sp?)
and more whining and more whining ...
Needless to say, I don't type very fast. So I never could get to the
speeds that could be bragged about. The only thing that I can do to help
is use a Dvorak keyboard. Keeps me from having to move the fingers as
much.

p.s. Take your time reading this as it took me some time to type it.:)

--
Mr. Art

"Often the appearance of reality is more important
than the reality of the appearance."
Bill DeWitt 2000