POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CPU Time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  CPU Time (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Kart
Subject: CPU Time
Date: 8 Feb 2000 18:22:59
Message: <38a0a553@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I am looking for companies that sell CPU Time for running POVRAY. I know
there are some (POVRAY official site mention that) but can't find one
anywhere on the net.

I am sorry if this is not the place to ask, but I'd really wish to find some
and know their pricing, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kart.