POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CPU Time : Re: CPU Time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CPU Time
From: Ken
Date: 8 Feb 2000 19:22:26
Message: <38A0B2E9.9759BFC5@pacbell.net>
Kart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for companies that sell CPU Time for running POVRAY. I know
> there are some (POVRAY official site mention that) but can't find one
> anywhere on the net.
>
> I am sorry if this is not the place to ask, but I'd really wish to find some
> and know their pricing, etc.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Kart.

Contact Paul T. Bourke at - pbo### [at] swineduau

He has a render farm set up at a university running POV-Ray and a couple
of other programs. Originaly he was offering rendering for free while
he was setting up his process but he may well be charging for it now.
I am sure he can provide you with details.