POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time (Message 71 to 75 of 75)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: That about wraps it up I guess (was: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time)
Date: 19 Feb 2000 15:56:36
Message: <38AF030B.9100B9EF@faricy.net>
Right-handed:  26.8  57.02%
Ambidexterous:  6.0  12.77%
Left-handed:   14.2  30.21%

With a supposedly 10% left-handed general population, this would seem to
suggest that left-handed people may indeed be smarter, as so many like
to believe. Because we all know POV users are smarter than other people,
right? :-P

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles

Post a reply to this message

No, it means that left handed and ambidextrous people answer more surveys.