POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time : Re: That about wraps it up I guess (was: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That about wraps it up I guess (was: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 21 Feb 2000 16:30:59
Message: <38B1AE0D.F1A44F59@faricy.net>
Bill DeWitt wrote:

> No, it means that left handed and ambidextrous people answer more surveys.

"Did you know that one survey represents 900 households? This creates a
disproportionate effect. In otherwords, you get Matlock instead of Ally."
IMHO Matlock is better than Ally anyway. But you get the idea :-)

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles