POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time (Message 46 to 55 of 75)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
Date: 8 Feb 2000 18:07:06
Message: <38A0A14D.603A862B@faricy.net>
So far:
[L] 13.2 34.7%
[A]  3   7.9%
[R] 21.8 57.4%

Of course with all the percentages and ambidexterities this is not very
accurate.

--
___     ______________________________________________________
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles

Post a reply to this message

From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Feb 2000 18:13:05
Message: <38A0A2B4.75B3F2B@faricy.net>