POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:29:52 EDT (-0400)
  SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time (Message 36 to 45 of 75)
From: AC
Subject: Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
Date: 8 Feb 2000 15:19:07
Message: <38a07a3b@news.povray.org>
[ ] Left Handed
 [X] Right Handed
 What percentage of POVers are left handed?

Ambis... I think 35%

Post a reply to this message

From: AC
Date: 8 Feb 2000 15:25:37
Message: <38a07bc1@news.povray.org>
Ofcoars.... I forgot that almost everyone is "right" handed
Get the joke?

Ambis

Post a reply to this message

From: Sander
Date: 8 Feb 2000 15:33:34
Message: <38a07d9e@news.povray.org>
--
Regards,
Sander

David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet> schreef in berichtnieuws
389F51DE.FB425880@faricy.net...
> [ ] Left Handed
> [ x] Right Handed

Post a reply to this message