POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time : Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:02:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Feb 2000 17:53:20
Message: <38A09E0C.2C5A1E7F@faricy.net>
Josh English wrote:

> I write with my right hand, but I use a fork with my left. Not normal
> for an American.

It takes more fine motor skill to use the knife than the fork, so if you
hold with the fork with the left and cut with the knife with the right
and don't switch hands to eat you'd be usin' left so who cares anyway :-)

--
 | \     |_                 <dav### [at] faricynet> <ICQ 55354965>
 |_/avid |ontaine               http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come" -Beatles