POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time (Message 31 to 40 of 75)
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Subject: Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
Date: 8 Feb 2000 12:45:30
Message: <38a05620.98045742@204.213.191.228>
On Mon, 07 Feb 2000 17:14:38 -0600, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
wrote:
>[ ] Left Handed
>[X] Right Handed

Sven-Erik Andersen
----
sea### [at] mailcitycom
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Program/2549/

Post a reply to this message

From: Kari Kivisalo
Date: 8 Feb 2000 13:06:09
Message: <38A05CE7.2233C025@kivisalo.net>
> [ 70% ] Left Handed
> [ 30% ] Right Handed

According to some test in a science magazine.

K.K.

Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 8 Feb 2000 13:13:31
Message: <38A05B70.2C340B96@skynet.be>
[x] Right Handed

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Feb 2000 13:22:03
Message: <38a05ecb@news.povray.org>
"Kari Kivisalo" <kar### [at] kivisalonet> wrote in message

> > [ 70% ] Left Handed
> > [ 30% ] Right Handed
>
> According to some test in a science magazine.

This at least makes some sense.

    Dominance is -never- complete. -Everybody- has some situations under
which they are more dominant with the other hand. As a kid I worked in IHOP
and everyone there learned to flip eggs in a pan without a spatula. Almost
every right handed person learned to do it with the left hand, because the
pancake spatula was in their right hand. The one guy I know didn't do it
that way was notable because he always had to switch hands to flip
eggs...switch back to flip pancakes.

     I still have to do it with my left hand.

    Oh, and... as if we didn't know... right dominant, probably 60/40... may
have been naturally left dominant but was taught to write right-handed,
Thankfully.

Post a reply to this message