POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time : Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:31:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SURVEY real short will take 10 seconds of your time
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Feb 2000 13:22:03
Message: <38a05ecb@news.povray.org>
"Kari Kivisalo" <kar### [at] kivisalonet> wrote in message

> > [ 70% ] Left Handed
> > [ 30% ] Right Handed
>
> According to some test in a science magazine.

This at least makes some sense.

    Dominance is -never- complete. -Everybody- has some situations under
which they are more dominant with the other hand. As a kid I worked in IHOP
and everyone there learned to flip eggs in a pan without a spatula. Almost
every right handed person learned to do it with the left hand, because the
pancake spatula was in their right hand. The one guy I know didn't do it
that way was notable because he always had to switch hands to flip
eggs...switch back to flip pancakes.

     I still have to do it with my left hand.

    Oh, and... as if we didn't know... right dominant, probably 60/40... may
have been naturally left dominant but was taught to write right-handed,
Thankfully.