POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question (Message 27 to 36 of 36)
From: Peter Warren
Subject: Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question
Date: 29 Jan 2000 07:47:06
Message: <3892e14a@news.povray.org>
David Fontaine wrote in message <3891F5D0.9ABF951F@faricy.net>...
>BTW someone said it would be better to link to the actual pics rather than
>the galleries; I didn't do this because AFAIK, isn't it bad netiquette? If
>you have an idea as to how to set up the links to go to the pic AND the
>gallery, tell me :-)
David,
I don't know about anyone but I suggested that you link to the actual
pics.
It would definitely be bad netiquette to do so, I did not suggest
this.
I do, however, believe that the purpose of your "piece" is
defeated outside of this community.
If this is your goal. no problem.
If you did wish to expand your vision I was only pointing out
a possible problem.
Whatever,
Peter

Post a reply to this message