POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question : Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 29 Jan 2000 17:43:19
Message: <38936E30.9227D6D0@geocities.com>
David Fontaine wrote:

> What's a validator? I originally had all the ALT attribute on all of them but it did
> *not* show up *anywhere* in Netscape. I have changed the ALT attrib.s to
onMouseOver,
> that is why it works now.

Well, it's strange, because it works for me. That's why I was asking which version of
Netscape you are using. Sometimes that's important to know.

But, more importantly, a validator is a program that checks your HTML against the
specifications to see if it is technically valid HTML. And there are also linters (or
style checkers) that check for 'fluff' or bad practices.

http://validator.w3.org/
http://www.htmlhelp.org/links/validators.htm

BTW, I think you overdid it with all the ";return true;"
onMouseOut="self.status='';re"...

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.