POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question (Message 21 to 30 of 36)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: Linked POV-museum page is up and a java question
Date: 28 Jan 2000 20:45:30
Message: <3kWSOA6b+uR9DJN0EfJ9fjtQTxaW@4ax.com>
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:20:23 -0600, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
wrote:

>I used 'polygon', of course! Can you make overlapping areas, or would I need a
>compound definition of surrounding area?

You can use overlapping areas. The first one (in the order listed in
the map) to match the cursor position is sent the onClick event.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message

"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
| On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:20:23 -0600, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
| wrote:
|
| >I used 'polygon', of course! Can you make overlapping areas, or would I need
| >compound definition of surrounding area?
|
| You can use overlapping areas. The first one (in the order listed in
| the map) to match the cursor position is sent the onClick event.

hah... yeah, forgot about that one, just not as easy to use unless you have a
imagemap-making html program.

Bob

Post a reply to this message