POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Web page interface done with POV Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Web page interface done with POV (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Paul Vanukoff
Subject: Web page interface done with POV
Date: 25 Jan 2000 12:41:45
Message: <388de059@news.povray.org>
http://www.primenet.com/~vanukoff/tables.html

Done with POVRay and PSP6. Still in it's infancy, and there are only two
menu screens that it swaps back and forth with.

--
Paul Vanukoff
van### [at] primenetcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Re: Web page interface done with POV
Date: 25 Jan 2000 14:39:21
Message: <388DFB48.8CB3E34C@xs4all.nl>
Paul Vanukoff wrote:

> http://www.primenet.com/~vanukoff/tables.html
>
> Done with POVRay and PSP6. Still in it's infancy, and there are only
> two
> menu screens that it swaps back and forth with.
>
> --
> Paul Vanukoff
> van### [at] primenetcom

Looks good, still a bit empty of course. Sexy Java(script)!

Remco

Post a reply to this message