POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Web page interface done with POV : Re: Web page interface done with POV Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web page interface done with POV
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jan 2000 19:34:21
Message: <388e410d@news.povray.org>
Thought I had been transported to the 80's for a moment, until I saw the rest of
the page.  Was a wait for the loading, if it gets a lot slower after finished
those of us with slow connections might start to frown :-(
I can wait a few minutes typically (don't have to always wait for entire page
anyway), don't know what other people limit wait time to before hitting the Stop
button or moving on.

Bob