POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ATTENTION MR. ART Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  ATTENTION MR. ART (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: ATTENTION MR. ART
Date: 2 Jan 2000 16:17:59
Message: <386FBE40.451F823A@faricy.net>
To help keep my disk source up-to-date why don't you post to p.o-t every
time you update the list? The post will expire so as not to waste space.
Just an idea.

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
___     ______________________________
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>
 |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>

Post a reply to this message

From: mr art
Subject: Re: ATTENTION MR. ART
Date: 2 Jan 2000 19:23:17
Message: <386FEBE3.4233AB82@gci.net>
I was asked by Alen Kong to move to p.o-t back on 17-Dec-99. Which I
did. Then it was sugested that I only post once every weak or two,
which I did. (the second post was Dec 25, 1999). Then the discussion
turned to web pages. Which I set up on my web site. And someone
suggested
that the POV User disk might find a home on a web site due to the
frequent
updates and file size. A copy of the disk and the oblisk are now on my
web site. Now the discussion has turned to p.o-t.
When all the dust settles, as to where and how, will someone please let
me know?

Oh, I like the page that you have set up for the disk. And thanks for
the link
to my page.
Mr. Art
David Fontaine wrote:

> To help keep my disk source up-to-date why don't you post to p.o-t every
> time you update the list? The post will expire so as not to waste space.
> Just an idea.
>
> --
> Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
>  | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>
>  |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>

Post a reply to this message