POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ATTENTION MR. ART : Re: ATTENTION MR. ART Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATTENTION MR. ART
From: mr art
Date: 2 Jan 2000 19:23:17
Message: <386FEBE3.4233AB82@gci.net>
I was asked by Alen Kong to move to p.o-t back on 17-Dec-99. Which I
did. Then it was sugested that I only post once every weak or two,
which I did. (the second post was Dec 25, 1999). Then the discussion
turned to web pages. Which I set up on my web site. And someone
suggested
that the POV User disk might find a home on a web site due to the
frequent
updates and file size. A copy of the disk and the oblisk are now on my
web site. Now the discussion has turned to p.o-t.
When all the dust settles, as to where and how, will someone please let
me know?

Oh, I like the page that you have set up for the disk. And thanks for
the link
to my page.
Mr. Art