POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Y2K!!! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Y2K!!! (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Happy Y2K!!!
Date: 31 Dec 1999 08:34:02
Message: <386cb0ca@news.povray.org>
Heh well I'll be the first one to make a Y2K post here ... HAPPY 2000
ONE AND ALL!

I just saw the most STUPENDOUS fireworks I've EVER seen ; we had a 360
degree view from the roof of this building and they were happening all
around us. If you see any footage from Melbourne, Australia, that's what
I was in the middle of ;)

-- Chris C

Post a reply to this message