POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Y2K!!! : Re: Happy Y2K!!! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Y2K!!!
From: Steve Martin
Date: 31 Dec 1999 09:04:46
Message: <386CB7CB.A587292F@usit.net>
> Heh well I'll be the first one to make a Y2K post here ... HAPPY 2000
> ONE AND ALL!

Chris:

Happy 2000 to you as well. Your post is living proof that the
Internet has survived the transition into the new year, at
least in Australia! <grin>

Didn't see anything from Melbourne, but I did see some of NBC's
footage fron Sydney, and that was pretty impressive itself.

Have a safe and happy New Year, and keep up the good work.
Onward and upward!