POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animated lips macro Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Animated lips macro (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Wayne Gordon
Subject: Animated lips macro
Date: 1 Jan 2000 10:51:39
Message: <386E21D2.6B5D6CA5@flash.net>
I've been trying to get my hands on the animated lips macro
file linked from the povray site, but have had no luck for the past
few days. Has anyone used this file? I'd like to know how
flexible it is, and whether or not the lips in question can be
adjusted to fit on the surface of a sphere. As well, does anyone know
who wrote the macro, and how I can contact the author to get
hold of it perhaps via e-mail? Any help would be greatly
appreciated!.

Happy new year and happy tracing to all.

Regards,

Wayne Gordon

Post a reply to this message

> I've been trying to get my hands on the animated lips macro
> file linked from the povray site, but have had no luck for the past
> few days. Has anyone used this file? I'd like to know how
> flexible it is, and whether or not the lips in question can be
> adjusted to fit on the surface of a sphere. As well, does anyone know
> who wrote the macro, and how I can contact the author to get
> hold of it perhaps via e-mail? Any help would be greatly
> appreciated!.
>
> Happy new year and happy tracing to all.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne Gordon

Oops, for some reason stuff seems to be disappearing from my webpage.
I've put the animation macro stuff back, now I have to see what else is
missing.
Actually the whole thing should be updated.

Anyway if you go to http://www.merlin.net.au/~pod/lipsync/index.html
you'll find it, probably best to get the zip file, that has all
the spatch files.

Cheers, PoD.