POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animated lips macro : Re: Animated lips macro Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animated lips macro
From: PoD
Date: 1 Jan 2000 11:17:53
Message: <386E2B9F.5541893D@merlin.net.au>
Wayne Gordon wrote:

> I've been trying to get my hands on the animated lips macro
> file linked from the povray site, but have had no luck for the past
> few days. Has anyone used this file? I'd like to know how
> flexible it is, and whether or not the lips in question can be
> adjusted to fit on the surface of a sphere. As well, does anyone know
> who wrote the macro, and how I can contact the author to get
> hold of it perhaps via e-mail? Any help would be greatly
> appreciated!.
>
> Happy new year and happy tracing to all.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne Gordon

Oops, for some reason stuff seems to be disappearing from my webpage.
I've put the animation macro stuff back, now I have to see what else is
missing.
Actually the whole thing should be updated.

Anyway if you go to http://www.merlin.net.au/~pod/lipsync/index.html
you'll find it, probably best to get the zip file, that has all
the spatch files.

Cheers, PoD.