POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Tragic News in our Community (Message 42 to 51 of 51)
From: Gerald K  Dobiasovsky
Subject: Re: Tragic News in our Community
Date: 23 Dec 1999 23:36:24
Message: <3862f848@news.povray.org>
What a horrible thing to happen!

My condolences...

--
Gerald
ger### [at] aonat

Post a reply to this message

From: Glen Berry
Date: 24 Dec 1999 19:29:20
Message: <9g1kOOJq5zUq3y0iBkpsznDzQyks@4ax.com>
I started to cry when I read Ken's original message. This community is
closer than many people might imagine. I'm sure I wasn't the only one
who shed tears.

I want to wish Ron and his wife peace, strength, and the knowledge
that many people do indeed care about them.

Sincerely,
Glen Berry

Post a reply to this message