POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:01:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 29 Dec 1999 05:51:21
Message: <3869F69F.77B52CDF@t-online.de>
Julie, Ron,

My deepest sympathies.

In my life I've seen many people go away forever. Some by diseases (much
too young), some by tragic accidents, few who quit their life and some
just because time went out.
But all they had in common that they left the ones who love them behind.
And for them the death of a beloved seems senseless. Why now? Why
he/she?
It's my belief that helped me in such situations. I believe in Jesus and
so I believe that Phillip's death is not the end. My prayers go out to
him...

Karl