POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of the Ages. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  List of the Ages. (Message 27 to 36 of 36)
From: mr art
Subject: Re: List of the Ages.
Date: 18 Dec 1999 01:47:59
Message: <385B2E02.15EBDCA7@gci.net>
John, did you sort it by hand or program?
I can't seem to get Excel to sort the date
by a portion of the date.
And thank you. It is much easier to see who
is next on the birthday list.
John VanSickle wrote:

> And here it is again, sorted by the day of the year.  Asterisks mark >those on the
list who share a birthday with another:

Post a reply to this message

From: David Wilkinson
Date: 18 Dec 1999 04:58:28
Message: <UlpbODMdEF9dPL3yTtukzyi5kkQb@4ax.com>
On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:33:23 -0500, John VanSickle <van### [at] erolscom> wrote:

>mr.art wrote:
>>
>> I was asked to repost the List of The Ages.
>> Well, here it is, sorted by age.
>
>And here it is again, sorted by the day of the year.  Asterisks mark those
>on the list who share a birthday with another:
>
>05-Jan-33       David Wilkinson         Scotland, Hamilton
snip

Hooray I've reached the top of the list! That makes me feel a lot younger :-)
dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com

Post a reply to this message