POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of the Ages. : Re: List of the Ages. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of the Ages.
From: mr art
Date: 18 Dec 1999 11:12:01
Message: <385BB232.FF84E89C@gci.net>
Well, so far ... I wasn't looking. I supose that you
could sort for age vs country. (Most the 40'somthing
live in the USA)
I also keep an ICQ # if people include it in their
posts like some do in their sig blocks. And I also
track hand-modeler, Moray user, Rhino user, ect.
I don't show thoes becouse there are strong loyalties
to each and every one of them and I am not interested
in those sort of discussions.

I suspose that I could even see what OS they post in,
or if mentioned, render in. There was even a discussion
about peoples jobs at one time. But there is just no way
I could justify to myself having all that info in a data
base just so I could look at it. And although people
let slip small things about themselves all the time,
listing it all at once for all to see and make asumptions
about isn't right.

This sort of data mining makes a person feel like a spy of sorts.

Mr. Art (The Keeper of the List of the Ages)