POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface function list? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:18 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface function list? (Message 30 to 39 of 39)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Re: Isosurface function list?
Date: 14 Dec 1999 10:54:46
Message: <3856678C.AA43A3A6@my-dejanews.com>
FTP:

The best kept secret of the web is that the best ftp program is Netscape.
If you open an account, say , with XOOM, you can ftp via:
ftp://username:pas### [at] ftpxoomcom
Most web hosts offer something like this, if you can just figure out the syntax and
address. Xoom, btw, will be happy to sell you $30 or $90 programs to do ftp ):-p  .
With Geocities and homestead, you do not need a separate program, it's part of the
file
builder web page.

GIF:

JPG's might be better than GIF's anyway.

SamuelT. wrote:

> I agree with this, but I have no ftp program or program to let me make .gifs right
> now.
>
> "Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
>
> > I think we need a web page with a portfolio of functions with their 160x120's.  I
> > think the project is much less valuable without such a list of mug shots.
>
> --
> Samuel Benge
>
> E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom
>
> Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge