POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface function list? : Re: Isosurface function list? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:57:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface function list?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Dec 1999 10:54:46
Message: <3856678C.AA43A3A6@my-dejanews.com>
FTP:

The best kept secret of the web is that the best ftp program is Netscape.
If you open an account, say , with XOOM, you can ftp via:
ftp://username:pas### [at] ftpxoomcom
Most web hosts offer something like this, if you can just figure out the syntax and
address. Xoom, btw, will be happy to sell you $30 or $90 programs to do ftp ):-p  .
With Geocities and homestead, you do not need a separate program, it's part of the
file
builder web page.

GIF:

JPG's might be better than GIF's anyway.