POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : algebraic and quartic surfaces Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  algebraic and quartic surfaces (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: jon chertok
Subject: algebraic and quartic surfaces
Date: 1 Dec 1999 17:57:16
Message: <3845a7cc@news.povray.org>
Can anyone help me find software that can model algebraic and quartic
surfaces? I will also need it to be exportable in .StL or IGES file format
which includes the surfaces' normals.

Any ideas on where to go?

Jon
che### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Juha
Subject: Re: algebraic and quartic surfaces
Date: 2 Dec 1999 11:22:19
Message: <38469cbb@news.povray.org>
jon chertok <che### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
: Can anyone help me find software that can model algebraic and quartic
: surfaces?

  POV-Ray?-)
  The superpatch is even better.