POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Links Page Question Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:01:42 EDT (-0400)
  Links Page Question (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Steve
Subject: Re: Links Page Question
Date: 30 Nov 1999 20:12:53
Message: <38447458.4DF4CA29@ndirect.co.uk>
Anchor every link to a seperate page counter data file. :-))

Ken wrote:

>  I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
> methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
> stuff like that for a while now.
>
>  What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
> or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.
>
>  Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
> have no idea which ones are really being used.
>
> Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?
>
> --
> Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 1 Dec 1999 02:58:11
Message: <3844D513.A6DEB382@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Ken wrote:

>  I have been adding links to resources related to 3D solid construction
> methods i.e. papers on subdivision surfaces, points on a polygon and other
> stuff like that for a while now.
>
>  What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
> or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.
>
>  Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
> have no idea which ones are really being used.
>
> Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?

These resources a very interesting for me I some of them have already
been used for my work.

Marc

--
Marc Schimmler
Institut fuer Computeranwendungen

Tel.: ++49 - (0)711 - 685 - 7005
Fax : ++49 - (0)711 - 685 - 3644

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:54:59 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

> What I don't know is if anyone is interested in these kinds of resources
>or if am I wasting my time trying to add sites like this to the collection.

I am.

> Currently I have no way to track how many hits a particular link gets so I
>have no idea which ones are really being used.
>
>Am I wasting my time with this stuff ?

No!

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet