POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : house model Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  house model (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Nick Portelli
Subject: house model
Date: 28 Nov 1999 23:36:43
Message: <38420331.49291EC4@pilot.msu.edu>
Does anyone have a model of an old house, the kind that might be on
Frances country side?  Likr from WWI or II.  And does anyone have any
decent idea'd on how to make the model blasted out?  I'm trying while
loops but they are hard to control.

Post a reply to this message

There's an explode macro somewhere, I'd check the links page
at povray.org.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

Post a reply to this message

> There's an explode macro somewhere, I'd check the links page
> at povray.org.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

I know thanks.  But I don't want to blow it up.  I want one already
blown up.

Steve wrote:

> There's an explode macro somewhere, I'd check the links page
> at povray.org.
>
> Nick Portelli wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone have a model of an old house, the kind that might be on
> > Frances country side?  Likr from WWI or II.  And does anyone have any
> > decent idea'd on how to make the model blasted out?  I'm trying while
> > loops but they are hard to control.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk
>
> %HAV-A-NICEDAY Error not enough coffee  0 pps.
>
> web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/
>
> or  http://start.at/zero-pps

Post a reply to this message