POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to do... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  How to do... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Martin T  Thoma
Subject: How to do...
Date: 21 Nov 1999 11:45:21
Message: <3838216A.280D@radiok2r.de>
How to do...

Hello !

I'm a totally newbee in PovRay. I want to know if it's possible to
create

1.) Lens-flares
2.) Visible Light-Sources
3.) Particles

with PovRay and how it's done. Some small examples or keywords would be
very helpfull. Thanks !

Regards

Martin

Post a reply to this message

From: Buke
Subject: Re: How to do...
Date: 21 Nov 1999 11:56:19
Message: <38382433@news.povray.org>
Try looking here. If it's pov it's most likely here.
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/bkmrk999.htm

Martin T. Thoma <mar### [at] radiok2rde> wrote in message
news:383### [at] radiok2rde...
> How to do...
>
> Hello !
>
> I'm a totally newbee in PovRay. I want to know if it's possible to
> create
>
> 1.) Lens-flares
> 2.) Visible Light-Sources
> 3.) Particles
>
> with PovRay and how it's done. Some small examples or keywords would be
> very helpfull. Thanks !
>
> Regards
>
> Martin

Post a reply to this message