POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:32:29 EDT (-0400)
  I'm Older (Message 31 to 40 of 100)
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Subject: Re: I'm Older
Date: 19 Nov 1999 22:39:36
Message: <383617CE.562B344B@enst.fr>
"mr.art" wrote:

> OK. Something strange is going on with the
> spreadsheet that I use to sort by age. It can't
> seem to get the first two straight. I even swapped
> them manually and then sorted. It re-arranged
> them this way again. Sorry for the confusion,
> but I am confused also.
> Mr. Art

	What do you mean? 15-nov-84 is younger than 26-jan-84 (by about 10
months) so the list is properly sorted...

		Jerome
--
*******************************

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *
*******************************

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Date: 19 Nov 1999 22:40:18
Message: <38361822@news.povray.org>
>05/10/83 Rune S. Johansen, Aarhus, Denmark.

I'm older than you? Rest assured I had it all the way around. I could have
sworn you were like 30 or something...

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 20 Nov 1999 00:26:32
Message: <38363108@news.povray.org>
Ah this is much better, at least now there is no confusion between the
different date systems (dd/mm and mm/dd)

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

RE:
mr.art <mr.### [at] gcinet> wrote in message news:383### [at] gcinet...
Hi, all. Here is the new revised list
More names, some corrections.

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Clute
Date: 20 Nov 1999 00:49:40
Message: <3836363E.26F59593@tiac.net>
Thanks.
And happy birthday to Ken Matassa(jeez how'd I miss your birthday?!
It's the same day.)Ian, Bill, Mick and Mr.Art!
--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

From: SamuelT
Date: 20 Nov 1999 00:58:27
Message: <38363A1A.8C7BDBBC@aol.com>
Here's another one for your list: 8/11/77 Placentia, Ca. USA (Hey Ken, I
live close to you!)

--
Samuel Benge

STB### [at] aolcom

"And you can fly
 High as a kite if you want to
 Faster than light if you want to
 Speeding through the universe
 Thinking is the best way to travel"

          -The Best Way to Travel, The Moody Blues

Post a reply to this message

From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 20 Nov 1999 02:14:15
Message: <38364AB5.780A2912@geocities.com>
Hey. Another local.

I was in that area through highs chool. Then 4 years out and about before
coming back down and ending up in Costa Mesa.

Hmmmm. Seems Ken's the center of things here.

"SamuelT." wrote:

> Here's another one for your list: 8/11/77 Placentia, Ca. USA (Hey Ken, I
> live close to you!)

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 20 Nov 1999 02:24:18
Message: <38364C67.B3EBBBFC@pacbell.net>
"Jon A. Cruz" wrote:

> Hey. Another local.
>
> I was in that area through highs chool. Then 4 years out and about before
> coming back down and ending up in Costa Mesa.
>
> Hmmmm. Seems Ken's the center of things here.

You don't find that surprising do you ?

:}

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 20 Nov 1999 03:56:53
Message: <38366255@news.povray.org>
Hi Ken

I feel 30!!!

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 20 Nov 1999 09:05:02
Message: <3836aa8e@news.povray.org>
omniVERSE wrote in message <38350c08@news.povray.org>...
>Several belated Happy Birthday!s are in order I guess, to Ian B., Phil C.,
>Bill D., Ken M., and even you Arthur (actually a few others since the time
>of Ron P.).
>Wonder why Gail didn't put her birthdate into the list, one of those fairer
>sex shyness things?

Nope, I haven't been able to reply to the queries on age as I can only
post messages when I bother to go into the office on the weekends.

The client that I'm based at for the next two months won't give me access
to the internet. I have readonly access to te newsgroups.

For the record.

7-Dec-1976 Gail Shaw Johannesburg, South Africa

Gail
gsh### [at] monotixcoza

Post a reply to this message

From: David Parrott
Date: 20 Nov 1999 10:03:37
Message: <0hT4FAANPfN4Iw8H@quayles1.demon.co.uk>
In article <3834F9F1.F1B87676@gci.net>, mr.art <mr.### [at] gcinet> writes
>I have seen the long post in I'm Old... and getting to the bottom of it
>to find the new message...  well I'm getting older just finding the new
>entries. So, here is "The Table of The Ages". I hope I have got
>everything right
>this time. The last time I tried this, I got some dates swapped and
>a few names misspelled. All of the information in this table has been
>posted in the POVRay news groups ever since 9/5/99. This is the list
>that I use to see who is where and when to send congrats and so forth.
>
>11/15/84  Ian Burgmyer
>06/26/84  Andrea Ryan  (Brendan) USA, Kingsbury, New York
>03/26/83  Wojtek Bauman
>03/11/83  Lance Birch Australia
04/07/83  David Parrott England, Essex, Maldon
>07/25/82  Chris Huff USA, Union, Michigan
>02/05/82  TonyB ( Anthony L. Bennett) Panama

  \  \/  / |__ \| \/\/ ||__ \    Email: xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk
   >    <  / _  |      |/ _  |     ICQ: 13313977
  /  /\  \| |_| | |\/| | |_| | Website: <Temporarily Removed>
           Hobbies: C programming, Raytracing, MUDding