POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Older : Re: I'm Older Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Older
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 20 Nov 1999 09:05:02
Message: <3836aa8e@news.povray.org>
omniVERSE wrote in message <38350c08@news.povray.org>...
>Several belated Happy Birthday!s are in order I guess, to Ian B., Phil C.,
>Bill D., Ken M., and even you Arthur (actually a few others since the time
>of Ron P.).
>Wonder why Gail didn't put her birthdate into the list, one of those fairer
>sex shyness things?

Nope, I haven't been able to reply to the queries on age as I can only
post messages when I bother to go into the office on the weekends.

The client that I'm based at for the next two months won't give me access
to the internet. I have readonly access to te newsgroups.

For the record.

7-Dec-1976 Gail Shaw Johannesburg, South Africa

Gail
gsh### [at] monotixcoza