POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animations in POV Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  animations in POV (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: eric
Subject: animations in POV
Date: 15 Nov 1999 17:18:21
Message: <383086ad@news.povray.org>
I have written a scene for POV, and I'd now like to make a (very ?) short
movie with it, as if someone were walking in this scene.
So, I guess I should setup a walking path, and then give several points of
view of the camera in order to render each image..

Is this the proper way to do it ?

Does it exist some software which could help me ? Or where I could simply
draw a path, and then this program would make a batch or anything else
automating the rendering of each scene by calculating each point of view ?

In a word, what could help me in rendering animations ?

Thanks for help !

Eric

Post a reply to this message

eric <ski### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> I have written a scene for POV, and I'd now like to make a (very ?) short
> movie with it, as if someone were walking in this scene.
> So, I guess I should setup a walking path, and then give several points of
> view of the camera in order to render each image..
>
> Is this the proper way to do it ?
>
> Does it exist some software which could help me ? Or where I could simply
> draw a path, and then this program would make a batch or anything else
> automating the rendering of each scene by calculating each point of view ?
>
> In a word, what could help me in rendering animations ?
>
> Thanks for help !
>
> Eric

Post a reply to this message