POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animations in POV : Re: animations in POV Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animations in POV
From: eric
Date: 17 Nov 1999 18:01:35
Message: <383333cf@news.povray.org>
I did read the docs. Learning about the clock, the phase, and so on and so
far.

The only question is 'does it exist somewhere some tools I would not have to
re-invent which could help me in programming a' walk path' or whatever else.

I appreciate your help or, at least, your caustic sense of humor, though I
did not expect this kind of answer...

Kindly,