POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My new (temporary) website! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:32:26 EDT (-0400)
  My new (temporary) website! (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: TonyB
Subject: My new (temporary) website!
Date: 3 Nov 1999 13:13:31
Message: <38207b4b@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody! I just finished my temporary interface to my new website at
ProHosting. Please visit and comment on my page. The address is:

http://welcome.to/TonyB

Post a reply to this message

From: Remco de Korte
Subject: Re: My new (temporary) website!
Date: 3 Nov 1999 16:24:42
Message: <3820A81A.3B4984FE@xs4all.nl>
TonyB wrote:

> Hello everybody! I just finished my temporary interface to my new website at
> ProHosting. Please visit and comment on my page. The address is:
>
> http://welcome.to/TonyB

Perhaps you should give the real URL since this one just gives:
HTTP/1.1 Server Too Busy

Remco

Post a reply to this message