POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My new (temporary) website! : Re: My new (temporary) website! Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:03:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My new (temporary) website!
From: TonyB
Date: 4 Nov 1999 09:48:55
Message: <38219cd7@news.povray.org>
>Was okay for me.  Hey, the popsicle house render! ; )

Great. I'm glad you remember...

>Don't think I've ever seen file sizes listed in bytes before.  Looks good
>but if you continue to lengthen that page you might want to consider
>alternative methods, like "jump" links or something.

Well, about the file sizes, it has always annoyed me how everybody rounds
the sizes down or up, and never really gives you the actualy file size. I
wanted to be honest about the sizes. What do you mean by "jump"? Some sort
of link to go to the top of the page? Please elaborate a bit more, Bob.
Thanks for your comments.

PS: I beg of anyone linking to my page to link to http://welcome.to/TonyB,
because that way, the counter counts. I want to get accurate counts of my
visitors. Thank you.